When we take on a new (local) client we require a new website.
The reason we require our new clients to get a new website (built by our team) is because it is critical to the success of your digital marketing campaign.
- What if I like my website?
- What if I just spent money to get a new website?
- What if I absolutely don't want a new website?
We do this because the website is the foundation of your SEO & search marketing campaign.
Our SEO services may struggle to be successful due to someone else's inability to build a properly optimized website.
If not built properly, your website will negatively impact the success of your search marketing services for one or more of the following reasons:
- Incorrect structure means your website will not perform as well in the SERPs.
- If something breaks on your website we may not be able to fix it if we didn't build it
- If we need to make changes to your website we may run into problems.
- Your marketing campaign risks being much less profitable
- We may have as much control over many factors, like conversion, analytics, etc.
In fact, letting us rebuild your website will not only improve the performance of your marketing campaign, but it is in fact cheaper than using your current website for the following reasons:
- If we didn't build your website, we have to charge you hourly for website updates (changes, fixes, improvements, additions, etc.) and that can get expensive quickly
- Your website will not convert as well (less leads = lost revenue)
- Your website will not rank as well (less traffic = lost revenue)
- Your website will take longer to rank (less traffic = lost revenue)
And finally, we include the website build with your marketing campaign, so it's free anyways :)