Google Analytics is a free web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. 
In order for us to help you optimize, customize and/or configure your Google Analytics account we must have access.
Additionally, if you want Google Analytics data to be included in our reporting, so we can monitor the progress of our marketing initiatives, we must have access.
This article contains the following topics:
How to create a new Google Analytics account
If you do not currently have a Google Analytics account, you must create one.
To create a new Google Analytics account:
1. Go to google.com/analytics
- Do one of the following:
- To create an account, click Start for free.
- To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.
How to share access to a Google Analytics account
In order for us to be able to access your Google Analytics account for customization, reporting, etc. you must share your account with our team. You can add as many users as you need.
To share access to your Google Analytics account:
1. Sign in to Google Analytics
2. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account.
3. In the Account click User Management.
4. In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
5. Share access
- Enter the email address you want to share access to.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want.
- Click Add.